Sign in to follow this  

Mototsport has some GREAT deals!

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what brand of MX pant I buy, they run a little big. I wear 32" in jeans, but always wear a 30" in MX pants. Its a good thing, these are awesome pants. Not only is the product top drawer, but the price that I paid is the best part.

DSCN4312.jpg?t=1304692690

DSCN4313.jpg?t=1304692690

DSCN4314.jpg?t=1304692690

2006 Troy Lee Designs Speed Equipment for $14.77. Check the closeout section on Motosport.com.

Unfortunatey that is usually the only sizes that get clearanced out are the girl sizes that real men don't wear......just sayin

Good find. I have a hard time believing that they keep the smaller gear in stock so much longer than they keep the longer gear. I don't see very many people my size racing, yet their gear that fits me always sells out first. :thumbsup:

I was just trying to help people save a little cash. I get made fun of at work for being thin, I thrive on it. Usually the ones that give me hell have a massive gut and are out of breath walking from the coffee pot to the truck.

So I just put on my "girly wasted" pants and ride with a smile on my face.

I was just trying to help people save a little cash. I get made fun of at work for being thin, I thrive on it. Usually the ones that give me hell have a massive gut and are out of breath walking from the coffee pot to the truck.

So I just put on my "girly wasted" pants and ride with a smile on my face.

Hey, you're in a helluva lot better shape than I'm in.

Thanks dude!

I just bought two for me.. one TLD and the other one No fear, both size 30 =)

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what brand of MX pant I buy, they run a little big. I wear 32" in jeans, but always wear a 30" in MX pants. Its a good thing, these are awesome pants. Not only is the product top drawer, but the price that I paid is the best part.

That's what I used to say 20 years ago...

Nice find! Ill keep that sight in mind.

And I cant believe there are people actually commenting on your waist size, lol. Seems kinda fruity to me.

Nice find! Ill keep that sight in mind.

And I cant believe there are people actually commenting on your waist size, lol. Seems kinda fruity to me.

Yeah me too, that or pure jealousy. Hahaha

how long does motosport usually take to ship. I bought some new boots, and I hope to get them before Wednesday when I leave for utah