Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey New Local NJ forum

www.njdirtriders.com

We love and respect the makers and people of ThumperTalk.com and hope its ok to give NJ a heads up about our brand new forum

Thanks You

Craig T

Admin of NJdirtriders.com , and long time member of TT

Not from jersey so I cant help you there but just wanted to let you know your sponsor links on the bottom left are linked to themselves.

Not from jersey so I cant help you there but just wanted to let you know your sponsor links on the bottom left are linked to themselves.

sent you a Pm

A few of us from www.njdirtriders.com are going to lost trails tomorrow.. 5/12 come on out!

www.ridelosttrails.com

So we rode and scoped out Lost Trails today

They have a good amount of trails cut out on there 2,000 acre spread and are cutting more every day

The terrain is purdy much what there website says especially the parts about the scenery its amazing!

Definitely bring a camera!

The owner are super cool and love to get riders input on how to make the park better

This seems to be a very family oriented place with safty always in mind, all the trails are maped out well and have one way only trails to keep people from running into each other.. Its about as safe as offroad riding gets

Skill level - beginner to intermediate riders, But any advanced rider would find a way to make it challenging

All in all we had a good time

Edited by SBRacing

Not from NJ but I signed up anyway. LMK if you are going to get a ride together.

Keep a eye on our forum we will be listing all the rides we do

Thanks for joining we will be riding in NY alot

Craig

Surrounding states welcome to join njdirtriders.com !! Our groupe ride to Lost Trails in PA is May 21 If we don't have a minimum of 8 riders by may 19 the groupe ride will be postponed to a later date..

Thanks

Craig

if your gonna have a KTM forum you need a Husqvarna forum and most likely a Husaburg one too.... these bikes are now too popular to be grouped into EXOTICS only forums

just my opinion.... its your site

if its too hard to find info most people just stop looking..........YMMV......good luck with the site

if your gonna have a KTM forum you need a Husqvarna forum and most likely a Husaburg one too.... these bikes are now too popular to be grouped into EXOTICS only forums

just my opinion.... its your site

if its too hard to find info most people just stop looking..........YMMV......good luck with the site

I added a Husqvarna thread, when I see a couple of Husaburg talked about in the exotics thread I will add a thread for them too

Thanks for you opinion and We hope you enjoy NJDirtRiders.com

Craig