How do I epoxy my new Ricky Stator?

I bought a new Ricky Stator and I have read that it is a good idea to epoxy it. How do I do that and what type of epoxy would I use, thx

I also bought one and called them. They said its completely unnecessary. I installed as per them and its run flawless since. I only have about 500 miles on it though.

It is incredibly easy. Buy some Devcon 2 Ton epoxy, follow mixing instructions on container, apply to all the wires you don't want to move. One, 1 oz container is all you need and the little tray included in the packaging is just the right size.

It is incredibly easy. Buy some Devcon 2 Ton epoxy, follow mixing instructions on container, apply to all the wires you don't want to move. One, 1 oz container is all you need and the little tray included in the packaging is just the right size.

is that something I would find at Home Depot, or Lowes?

My Home Depot didn't have it, LOWES might.

I found it at Orchard Supply Hardware and True Value. Anywhere that carries Devcon and/or Permatex products should have it.

He is correct.

Just be careful as the stuff does flow around a bit. Easy job and worth doing IMO. Stuff vibrates/wiggles and when that happens things wear. For $7 and about 1hr I think it cost me for the epoxy, it was worth it.

I also bought one and called them. They said its completely unnecessary. I installed as per them and its run flawless since. I only have about 500 miles on it though.

13k working great