Sign in to follow this  

Washington Craigslist ad of the week.....

haha i saw this one earlier this morning, super funny lol. he kind of sounds a little serious in the first half and then at the end he just totally blows his cover ha

"I did not touch the suspension, the engine provides so much power you can use throttle control to make the suspension act the way you want it to"

:thumbsup:

"I mix the the oil at 90 to 1 ratio"

:confused:

and by far the funniest

"I removed first and second gear to save weight. It is now a 3 speed transmission and it is all you need. 1st and 2nd gear made the thing impossible to ride, it wanted to wheelie and come over backwards on me with even the slightest throttle"

rofl definitely worst ad ever

This is the best part! " I just put in new powerbands (blue ones for maximum power). "

and

"It has a fuel injector from a KX-500 because the stock one could not put in enough fuel to make her run to her full potential. "

I'm just glad someone brought back CL ad of the day. The old thread was always good fun!:thumbsup:

Maybe he runs a "How to not fall for total bullshit" class, and this is his how he targets his advertising...

I use the red power bands because they are cheaper:ride:

HA HA HA I E-Mailed him...here's his reply to me...........

I bet I have gotten 30 emails over the past few days. Most people know it is a joke and we share a laugh. Some people cuss me out and threaten me for being under informed. So far I have gotten apologies from all but one of those guys. I have managed to convince them I am a MIT alumni and it is 3 stroke technology I have been experimenting with. Believe it or not some people actually want to by my non-existent bike, lol. I just dont respond to them, not actually trying to rip people off ya know? I hope you got a laugh or two out of it, have a good day

• Like 1

I bet I have gotten 30 emails over the past few days. Most people know it is a joke and we share a laugh. Some people cuss me out and threaten me for being under informed. So far I have gotten apologies from all but one of those guys. I have managed to convince them I am a MIT alumni and it is 3 stroke technology I have been experimenting with. Believe it or not some people actually want to by my non-existent bike, lol. I just dont respond to them, not actually trying to rip people off ya know? I hope you got a laugh or two out of it, have a good day

:thumbsup: That's great!!

i kinda suspected it was a joke when he said he took out 1st abd 2nd gear and when he said blue powerbands. it was pretty funny though. :thumbsup: