Sign in to follow this  

Fastest 250

one person made a whole thread about this about 30 minutes ago and it was posted in a funny craigslist ads thread this morning

lol no one is offended, we are just letting you know, its like the 2 stroke vs 4 stroke threads. sometimes one question or video is posted 3000000 times and its like okay it was funny the first time, we are just trying to prevent this from getting out of hand

lol oh we did ha. about 10 people quoted the post in the funny craigslist thread and he got about two pages already on the one that was specifically about this lol

3 speed transmission its all you need.

but seriously buy me a whole can of microblue i'm doing the conversion.

It is probably someone from here doing a little fishing. I have seen ads like this before where I responded with comments and they were trolling for dumb asses to get all pumped up about such an awesome machine. We all know this guy didn't go out and buy powerbands or any part that would be for a 4t and stick it on his 20 year old YZ 250. It's funny in the sense of the ridiculousness of the ad, but it is funnier if you think about all the people who have taken this ad even remotely serious.

It is probably someone from here doing a little fishing. I have seen ads like this before where I responded with comments and they were trolling for dumb asses to get all pumped up about such an awesome machine. We all know this guy didn't go out and buy powerbands or any part that would be for a 4t and stick it on his 20 year old YZ 250. It's funny in the sense of the ridiculousness of the ad, but it is funnier if you think about all the people who have taken this ad even remotely serious.

ding!

its a troll, people. move on. nothing to see.

They almost get too ridiculous to be entertaining, until you see how many people actually take it seriously and freak out! Haha