Sign in to follow this  

Can anyone recommend a good skid plate.

I need a skid plate for my 2003 WR 250. I'm looking for full coverage and easy install. What are your suggestions?:thumbsup::worthy::confused:

Check with Flatland Racing, I have one of there skid plates on my 07 YZ250f,

good stuff:thumbsup:

Singetrak

Richochet is only way to go also they brand them as Moose too so your getting a burly ass Richochet unit when you buy Moose

I have a moose one too and it's super tough. Easy to take off and put on too.

Good call on getting an new skidplate i kept the plastic one on mine cause in cheap, punctured right throught my plastic skid plate and the oil tank behind it, i went with an aluminuim moose one seems to work pretty good went on really easy, my bro has a ricochet pretty much the same thing

i was running the hyde, they offer great protection but i found i was getting stuck a lot. it comes out so wide and doesn't flex that you get stuck in all of the ktm ruts. if you don't ride a lot of muddy hare scrambles like i do, then they would be fine. i ended up taking it off and got a works connection yz style that just protects between the frame rails. not many rocks around here anyway, if i ever go somewhere rocky i will probably put the hyde back on.

My god thats beautiful

I don't know? It looks like most other skid plates. I wouldn't say beautiful. The bike on the other hand, yeah that is a thing of beauty. :smirk: Seriously nice bike!!