Vikings MC National H&H Helmet Cam

This was a pretty wild race... Wish I could say I finished, but well, do I have to say I didn't? :thumbsup:

Wasn't easy trying to run it with no clutch lever at mile 15.

Great video I always love a helmet cam.

Thanks for the vid! It's hard to tell from just a couple of your videos but I think you need to check and make sure your forks aren't bound up... it sure looked like it the way it washed out on you a couple of times... and it also seemed as if your suspension was a bit harsh... again very hard to tell just in a vid but it would'nt hurt to check and play with your clickers a bit... And try to losen up a bit. look up the trail... dont look just over the front fender look as far ahead as you can see and pick a line and commit... sqeeze the bike with your knees and losen up your arms:ride: hope this helps:thumbsup:

Thanks for the vid! It's hard to tell from just a couple of your videos but I think you need to check and make sure your forks aren't bound up... it sure looked like it the way it washed out on you a couple of times... and it also seemed as if your suspension was a bit harsh... again very hard to tell just in a vid but it would'nt hurt to check and play with your clickers a bit... And try to losen up a bit. look up the trail... dont look just over the front fender look as far ahead as you can see and pick a line and commit... sqeeze the bike with your knees and losen up your arms:ride: hope this helps:thumbsup:

Thanks man I appreciate all the tips... Re: forks binding, do you think it could possibly be my Scotts? :thumbsup:

I've since got some Cycra Pro Bend on there actually. :thumbsup:

well i've and all have riden without them,,, they do work well and you have one of the best... but they also need to be tuned in...:confused::thumbsup:

dude that course i think was the best of the season so far was really fun

dude that course i think was the best of the season so far was really fun

Definitely was one of the best. I loved Rovers though with the giant sand mountain... :thumbsup: