Hey, Anyone know if you can fry a computer by giving it too much power? I'm putting the finishing touches on my conversion to street legalize my 04 CRf450, and i've tapped my trail tech vapor into the bike power created by an aftermarket high-output moose stator. Whenever the rev's go up a bit a red light on the top right of the trail tech flashes. I took that to mean it was getting too much power to the computer so I figured I might have to put in a resistor or something. Then I read some forums saying you can set alarm lights and stuff so im wondering if it's just the vapors stock settings are at a low RPM so they flash early on in the rev. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? I've got a voltage regulator hooked up to the whole system from the stator so I dont fry my headlight too.