Sign in to follow this  

07'kx250f upgrade suggestions?

hey im new and am lookin for some small upgrade suggestions, no major engine upgrades cause im saving for a truck but it has military green plastics and one industries graphics, still has stock grips and tires i got it on easter like brand new. i want to get original lime green plastics and new graphics but ill keep these for now but am open to any suggestions. :thumbsup:

hey im new and am lookin for some small upgrade suggestions, no major engine upgrades cause im saving for a truck but it has military green plastics and one industries graphics, still has stock grips and tires i got it on easter like brand new. i want to get original lime green plastics and new graphics but ill keep these for now but am open to any suggestions. :thumbsup:

ok heres a list.

chain/sprocket

bars

unbreakable levers

graphics/plastics

Exhaust system

just a new muffler

grips

new foot pegs.

billet stuff. (oil plugs, resivour covers, etc)

colered hoses

hmm thats a big list haha choose some depending on your budget!

oh my bad forgot i have blue cv4 hoses and red pro circuit oil plug, i didnt think sprockets and chain would count for upgrades but i have renthal sprockets and d.i.d chain, im fine with the stock renthal bars, so i saved alot aha :thumbsup: do u know if asv unbreakables come with a hot start on the clutch? and i am trying to find a good exhaust system for a good deal

Chains and sprockets are an upgrade if you add a tooth to the rear sprocket. 48 teeth is stock, 49 teeth is a nice little power boost and shortens the gaps between the gears. Make sure the jetting is good. Go to the Kawi Team Green website and install the recommended jets and needle. This is an important upgrade to get full power. But the most important thing you can do is pull your forks and shock and get them rebuilt and sprung to your weight. Engine HP and new plastic mean nothing if everybody is passing you because you can't get the power to the ground. :thumbsup:

talking about getting your suspension resprung, anyone know what 09's are sprung for, stock? Just curious, thanks!

my rear sprocket is a 49, and im going to tune my shocks on monday with the clickers for now