Sign in to follow this  

What's my CRF worth?

I have a 2004 CRF 250x with somewhere around 50-70 hours on it. It's in great condition; only the plastics show wear. It has a FMF Powerbomb & Q exhaust system, Cycra Probend handguards, and replaced handgrips. No engine problems, I still have the stock exhaust. Bike never raced on - just rode whenever I got the chance (which was slim in the past 5 years).

What price is it worth?

check your local craigslist and see what there going for,prices seem to vary greatly depending on where you live

I would say in my area an excellent 04 x will be around $2,400. I have an 04 that i purchased last year that was like new for $2300.

I would say in my area an excellent 04 x will be around $2,400. I have an 04 that i purchased last year that was like new for $2300.

Same here, I payed $2300 for a 2004 with very little use.

an 04 in my area would be around 1700 because most people just get 2 stroke 125's and such for trails or just get a 250 race bike, and if they were to get a 250 trail bike it would be newer

Edited by cygrace74

i paid 2700 for my 05 in excelent shape with brand new 400 dollar steering stabalizer and brand new never rode on tires,in AZ 2400 to 2800 is the going rate for 04/05s and they dont stay on craigslist long

With out seeing it I would say around 2000. The one thing is the aftermarket stuff doesn't really add or take away from the value. you could sell that stuff separately, put the stock stuff back on and possibly get a little more money.

its funny about the after market stuff,but your right,it makes a diffirence to me because its stuff i dont have to add when i buy a new bike,you cant really mark the bike up for the mods

its funny about the aftermarket parts,but your right,i makes a difference to me because its parts i dont have to buy when i get a new used bike,but you cant really mark the bike up for the mods