Sign in to follow this  

Good tires?

I have a 2002 yz250 with a nearly bald back tire. I am new to MX and I will admit that i am cheap, i am looking for a tire that will last at a reasonable price. i ride mostly trails, medium to hard terrain with few rocks. any advice would be great!! tire size is 110/90 19

Where are you riding? Michelin S12 has been a favorite for michigan guys for a long time now, but that's no the terrain you are describing.

Also, what's more inportant, cost, life span, or outright performance?

Dunlop MX 51's only way to go front and back man, they aren't that freking expensive, but they aren't the cheapest either, you can't go wrong though. I hates my michelin s12, i got riid of it even while it still had about 80% tread, just a personal preference.

Dunlop MX 51's only way to go front and back man, they aren't that freking expensive, but they aren't the cheapest either, you can't go wrong though. I hates my michelin s12, i got riid of it even while it still had about 80% tread, just a personal preference.

The 51's aren't bad, but they don't hold a candle to the D952's...

with a few rocks.
:thumbsup:

Must be riding in Evart......the Kenda Millvilles have worked good for me in all Michigan conditions......on the cheeper end of the spectrum too....