2003 CR85RB will not Crank

So I put together my bottom end and the rest of the engine after installing a new crank shaft. There is a brand new spark Plug in the jug getting spark (I pull the plug out and touch it to the case and kick it, I see a blue spark bouncing back and forth in the gap.)

I have even tried starter fluid, and it does not light. Any suggestions?

Fuel? Air? You need more than just spark. Did you clean the carb? Could be a clogged pilot jet. Freshly cleaned/oiled air filter? Are the reeds in good shape? How is the pipe/silencer? Any clogs, maybe silencer could use repacking? Piston and rings were installed properly?

I mean, would it not start off straight starter fluid? I tried it with out the carb connected first, the carb is cleaned out. I have not flooded the engine, I kept the gas tank off of it but for when I tried to start it with gas.

Could compression be a problem? I did use the original piston and rings as they looked fine and were pretty flesh with the bore.

UPDATE:

I pulled the read off and it seemed clean...? I wiped it off and picked up both flaps/ reeds. I sprayed starter fluid into the bike and after a couple kicks it shot white smoke, but only fired once. The smoke was definitely caused by the starter fluid, I am aware of that. It would not start after that.

New crankshaft, yet no new or reconditioning of top end. I would seriously reconsider where I was at there. It just makes no sense to freshen up a lower end, yet leave the top in question. Even if it would start, neglected top could ruin your new bottom.

New crankshaft, yet no new or reconditioning of top end. I would seriously reconsider where I was at there. It just makes no sense to freshen up a lower end, yet leave the top in question. Even if it would start, neglected top could ruin your new bottom.

The top end is within Honda's recommended specs. The piston has been replaced before and looks fine.