Race Style Graphics for DRZ ???

I have searched and searched through hundreds of graphics threads, and can only find graphics kits like the AMR kits. I am looking for something simpler that is a full kit, preferably with matching seat cover. I'm not really a big fan of the one from wheeling cycle. But its the only full kit I can find that doesen't have flames or skulls, etc. I see the EVO kit on ebay and it not bad but I don't really want all that red next to the seat without a matching red/black seat cover. This is a yellow SM bike by the way. Graphics for the steel tank would be preffered, but I'll take what I can get. I found a pic of what I am looking for to give you an idea. If anyone can tell me where to get one I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Drz400e2007%20(3).JPG

those graphics are from 2003 or so.

I have searched and searched through hundreds of graphics threads, and can only find graphics kits like the AMR kits. I am looking for something simpler that is a full kit, preferably with matching seat cover. I'm not really a big fan of the one from wheeling cycle. But its the only full kit I can find that doesen't have flames or skulls, etc. I see the EVO kit on ebay and it not bad but I don't really want all that red next to the seat without a matching red/black seat cover. This is a yellow SM bike by the way. Graphics for the steel tank would be preffered, but I'll take what I can get. I found a pic of what I am looking for to give you an idea. If anyone can tell me where to get one I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Drz400e2007%20(3).JPG

Send that pic to

http://139designs.com/

They can duplicate it for you and add or subtract anything you desire. The glossy seat covers like that are junk and crack very quickly. I would suggest a standard gripper seat cover.

I know they are old, but is there anyone making something similar now?

try www.n-style.com and use the product finder for drz400. very cool and a awesome price.