CRF 150r handlebars?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would be the best handlebars for my sons 2008 crf 150r? He rides the track and he's an intermediate rider. I don't fully undrstand the Height/Pullback, etc. He want's pro - taper bars, but I can't figure out what size will fit.

i just bought the 7/8 protapers from rockymountain in the mini bend and he really likes them...they arent as wide as the stockers and fit my son better...

These are pro tapers, the same as the 450s I just cut about an inch off both sides to make them narrower.

July212010005.jpg

don't wast your $ until he ruins the stock bars.......new bars won't make you kid any faster, it'll only teach him to make demands and that stock stuff is junk. spend $ on getting the bike suspension setup first.

don't wast your $ until he ruins the stock bars.......new bars won't make you kid any faster, it'll only teach him to make demands and that stock stuff is junk. spend $ on getting the bike suspension setup first.

+1

When you do need some I like fatbars vs. pro tapers and there are less expensive!