Sign in to follow this  

Do you yell at people on the Mx track?

People like that are lucky they don't mouth off to the wrong person. One wrong move and he'd be missing some teeth.

I thought it was funny how at like 4:10 the guy looks back like"why is this guy yelling at me"

People like that are lucky they don't mouth off to the wrong person. One wrong move and he'd be missing some teeth.

Hmmmm, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this video, even though it was his friend that he cut off I would have been pissed. I hate people who mess around on a motorcross track, to much room to get hurt or hurt other people!

Hmmmm, I thought the exact same thing when I saw this video, even though it was his friend that he cut off I would have been pissed. I hate people who mess around on a motorcross track, to much room to get hurt or hurt other people!

Yeah, I just thought of it from the other point of view. I'm not made of money, so when I pay to get out there on the track, I think I'd be irritated if someone was yelling at me like that. Heck, I get irritated when quads try to take over the track.