Sign in to follow this  

Colorado radiator repair in Denver area

Need a radiator straightend and was wondering who people are recommending locally. I know about Mylar in Utah but don't feel like the hassel of shipping it and besides would rather give business to someone local.

Fort Collins too far, I had car radiators repaired there with no problems

Fort Collins Radiator Shop

417 Jefferson Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524-2416 (970) 482-6783 ‎

Fort Collins too far, I had car radiators repaired there with no problems

Fort Collins Radiator Shop

417 Jefferson Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524-2416 (970) 482-6783 ‎

Yeah...Have you seen the price of gas:foul:...Thanks anyway

Need a radiator straightend and was wondering who people are recommending locally. I know about Mylar in Utah but don't feel like the hassel of shipping it and besides would rather give business to someone local.

I am from Pueblo, I twisted my left radiator about 30 degrees at the bottom and split it open good.

All the places I called in Denver did not sound very experienced or sure of themselves, and one place , the guy was a jerk on the phone and would not tell me his experience with these radiators, he wanted me to "you just gotta bring it in!" Is all he said, I was not about to drive to Denver just for him to see it, so I sent it mylers in UT!

Do it! It only cost me $6 and some change to ship it usps. and $9 for them to ship it back! beware, they may charge you more than they quote, they told me $65 or $70, but came to $100 plus the $9 shipping, but it was still well worth it over a new one for $333 and they did an EPIC job on it!!! It fit on the bike better than before!! lol

There's a guy in Brighton I believe it's brighton radiator he repaired some radiators for me some years back and did a great job he's right off of Briggs street and Hwy 85 and he's also an old motocrosser

Dave

If that guy can repair Dave's crash damage he has got to be be good!!!!

I have had little luck looking in town and have just gave in and sent stuff to Mylar's. Let us know if you find someone good in town.

There's a guy in Brighton I believe it's brighton radiator he repaired some radiators for me some years back and did a great job he's right off of Briggs street and Hwy 85 and he's also an old motocrosser

Dave

Yep, Brighton Radiator did a great job with mine.

Thanks for the reponses but decided to send it off to Mylar's on Friday. Should get it Mon. or Tues. with a 1 day turn around they claim.

http://www.floridaradiator.com/

right down the street from Performance Parts on Broadway. 1 day turn around for mine and the repair looked great.

Good to know! I had them do my truck radiator and they did an awesome job! Loved talking to the guy too. Down home for sure. Wasn't sure if they could to a dirt bike one, hence why I didn't mention them earlier. What did they have to do to yours?

Dave

Hey guys,

This is an old thread but I wanted to chime in with my experience.

Dennie (or Denny???) at Brighton Radiator also did a great job on my radiators! He took care of it in time for me to be riding on the weekend. He'll continue to get my business for sure!

Agree w/ Red. Denny Stevens @ Brighton. I last used him 10+ years ago, didn't even know he was still around. Good resource here in Denver.

i took mine to a guy in Denver. great job at a very cheap price.

A-1 Radiator Services

6661 Federal Boulevard

Denver, CO 80221

(303) 429-4326

i took mine to a guy in Denver. great job at a very cheap price.

A-1 Radiator Services

6661 Federal Boulevard

Denver, CO 80221

(303) 429-4326

I used this guy as well, He does good work