goggles that fit with glasses?

Well ladies... I have the Scott and Pro Grip goggles and they do OK with glasses but now that it's getting brighter out I was looking for some with the Iridium lens and well can't seem to find any let alone many with the lens :confused:

Do any of you wear goggles with the Iridium lens ??

Thanks for any help :thumbsup:

Probably not any help, but I wear Scott OTG goggles, but it's an older style, one of the 80-series. We just buy clear lenses....but the glasses I wear while riding have those Transition lenses (the ones that darken in the sun) so I think that helps me in bright conditions.

Probably not any help, but I wear Scott OTG goggles, but it's an older style, one of the 80-series. We just buy clear lenses....but the glasses I wear while riding have those Transition lenses (the ones that darken in the sun) so I think that helps me in bright conditions.

TY :thumbsup: I tried the Transitions and well they don't switch fast enough for me :worthy: Lots of shadowing here :confused:

Probably works better for me since I'm a slower rider! LOL!!

I just bought a pair of Oakley red shattered MX Proven goggles at a local shop. They come with the clear lens but I went online and the site lists you can order iridum for the Oakley proven MX goggles. These goggles are NOT listed as OTG goggles but I found they fit over my glasses very well.

From the reviews online, I read the iridium is more of a brown rather than a black, so you might want to try this model, it comes in lots of color variations.

Sites that carry the lenses for this model are motorcyclesuperstore.com and motosport.

Probably works better for me since I'm a slower rider! LOL!!

Not as slow as me :confused:

I use the Pro Grip

http://www.progrip.com/PROGRIP_-_The_Race_Passion_Company/OFF_ROAD_-_GLASSES_-_3450_TOP.html#3

And I found very weel!

This pic is horrible but explain well:

76660_152455948132839_100001053047920_281697_3789608_n.jpg

I have those Progrips now but with the roll off stuff :busted:

I just bought a pair of Oakley red shattered MX Proven goggles at a local shop. They come with the clear lens but I went online and the site lists you can order iridum for the Oakley proven MX goggles. These goggles are NOT listed as OTG goggles but I found they fit over my glasses very well.

From the reviews online, I read the iridium is more of a brown rather than a black, so you might want to try this model, it comes in lots of color variations.

Sites that carry the lenses for this model are motorcyclesuperstore.com and motosport.

Never thought about ordering the lens DUUUUH... major Blonde Moment :worthy:

I don't wear goggles at all because I go too dang slow and they fog up.:thumbsup:

I don't wear goggles at all because I go too dang slow and they fog up.:thumbsup:

Fog up in Sunny Cali :confused:

I know ... can't find them here and I so want the ride one :thumbsup:

What is you size????

In which colour do you want???

What is you size????

In which colour do you want???

That's the problem... I want to try one on to make sure of the size :confused: I would say Medium :thumbsup:

Well if you want I can help you to find the correct size!

HELMET SIZE

XXS = 51-52 cm = 20.08-20.47 In

XS = 53-54 cm = 20.87-21.26 In

S = 55-56 cm = 21.65-22.05 In

M = 57-58 cm = 22.44-22.84 In

L = 59-60 cm =23.23-23.62 In

XL = 61-62 cm = 24.02-24.41 In

XXL = 63-64 cm=24.80-25.20 In

XXXL = 65-66 cm=25.59-25.99 In

You have to take the Inches in this way:

testa.jpg

measure the circumference of the head at the temples (A) with a tape

Another option for us "four eyes" are the smith turbo goggles. They have a little fan in them to keep from fogging up and the battery will last a whole day of riding on full power.

Well if you want I can help you to find the correct size!

HELMET SIZE

XXS = 51-52 cm = 20.08-20.47 In

XS = 53-54 cm = 20.87-21.26 In

S = 55-56 cm = 21.65-22.05 In

M = 57-58 cm = 22.44-22.84 In

L = 59-60 cm =23.23-23.62 In

XL = 61-62 cm = 24.02-24.41 In

XXL = 63-64 cm=24.80-25.20 In

XXXL = 65-66 cm=25.59-25.99 In

You have to take the Inches in this way:

testa.jpg

measure the circumference of the head at the temples (A) with a tape

TY but I still like to try them on first.. just a pet peeve of mine :smirk:

Another option for us "four eyes" are the smith turbo goggles. They have a little fan in them to keep from fogging up and the battery will last a whole day of riding on full power.

Really, never heard of those thank you :smirk: