350 SXF - Power Mods

FMF 4.1 RCT Pipe

Under Seat Map Switch - Set to aggressive

52T rear sprocket

Anyone else made any other power mods to their 350? Ride 99% MX and have been embarrassing a lot of 450 guys.

i have the maps switch set to awesome. other than that stock lol. i wouldnt say im embarrassing them on my 350, although i was hanging/beating 450 guys on my 250f.

It is so much easier to ride than my 450 was. Better handling, lighter feel, and can do five 20 minute sessions and not be absolutely exhausted. Still wish I could find a little more bottom end pull but not enough to want to go out and buy a 450.

It is so much easier to ride than my 450 was. Better handling, lighter feel, and can do five 20 minute sessions and not be absolutely exhausted. Still wish I could find a little more bottom end pull but not enough to want to go out and buy a 450.

ive only ridden a 450 once. it was an 08 CRF450, and the power was nice but the suspension was way to stiff for my weight and the bike felt heavy. i plan on doing a yosh full exhaust, a 51 or 52 sprocket and the yoshi mapping along with enzo suspension.

whats everyones choice of gearing for the 350? im on stock at he moment and it definatly needs changing but dont know weather to go 14/51 or 14/52?? someones suggested 13/48 works good for them so just want to know how everyone getting on. cheers dan

FMF 4.1 RCT Pipe

Under Seat Map Switch - Set to aggressive

52T rear sprocket

Anyone else made any other power mods to their 350? Ride 99% MX and have been embarrassing a lot of 450 guys.

hello mate, just wondering what the difference is now u have the bike set to aggressive? and a 52 sprocket on?? cheers

hello mate, just wondering what the difference is now u have the bike set to aggressive? and a 52 sprocket on?? cheers

Bike is totally different from bottom to mid. It gets to the mid power a lot quicker and the throttle response seems quicker. I still find myself struggling in tight rutted corners being to high in the revs in 2nd gear but don't have the power to lug 3rd like a 450. I still may play with the gearing a little more.

Bike is totally different from bottom to mid. It gets to the mid power a lot quicker and the throttle response seems quicker. I still find myself struggling in tight rutted corners being to high in the revs in 2nd gear but don't have the power to lug 3rd like a 450. I still may play with the gearing a little more.

Thats my gripe right now. I am stock except for a 51 on back. I am starting to think about trying some different mods to get more grunt. I really don't want to buy an exhaust right now and I don't think I will have to. We shall see:ride::thumbsup:

Looking at a Loud Mouth air take system to try. Claims it adds bottom end pull. Anyone tried one?

i had one on my YZ250F. i want to get one for the 350. I liked the way it felt. Butt dyno said it was worth it. hell the ease of filter changes was even better.

I went with a 13t front sprocket. It's a lot cheaper, and it brings the gearing closer to my crf250 which I am more used to riding. Also did the aggressive map setting, which makes it rev faster I think.

Do you have the full FMF exhaust? I have a titanium slip on 4.1 on order which I am hoping will give it a more aggressive powerband.

I also shed 3lbs with a turn tech 2.5ah battery, that plus the muffler should help with the weight.

I put the FMF 4.1 with the header and added one tooth on the rear along with some VP 4.4 fuel and it was a screamer. After a 4 month wait , my map switch came in this week and just put it on. What should i expect???

Heres how the gearing ratios work out for the 350

14/51 = 3.643

13/48 = 3.692

14/52 = 3.714

I put the FMF 4.1 with the header and added one tooth on the rear along with some VP 4.4 fuel and it was a screamer. After a 4 month wait , my map switch came in this week and just put it on. What should i expect???

Not much.

we run 14/51

fmf megabomb header with ti silencer

map switch on aggressive

we had a crank failure and gearbox failure at 8 hrs we matched the exhaust manifold to the head and did a light flow job around the valve seats, this seems to bring the bike alive with the other mods in the upper revs. it will hang with 450's down the straights no problem.

we run 14/51

fmf megabomb header with ti silencer

map switch on aggressive

As does 90% of the rest of the world. :thumbsup:

it will hang with 450's down the straights no problem.

Until you exit turns, that is.