windham xfer jump in vegas

Supercross

holy sh***! thats gotta be one of the biggest ones hes done yet :thumbsup:

that was awesome and quite a ride after he landed...the first part

I dont know where he gets the balls to do that stuff especially considering how risky it is, i guess its a calculated risk though and its why he is probably one of the most popular riders out their.

Very impressive.

Dude I was just gonna come here and post about that. HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see that again!!! I can't believe his sponsors lets him attempt that!!! DAMN!!!!!!!

I'm a huge fan for sure!!!!!!

Thats why everyone loves him

KDub rocks! :thumbsup:

KDub rocks! :thumbsup:

ROLF where did you get that pic on your avatar. I saw his glasses and thought Erkel!(Spelling?)

yeah shut up...i am trying to watch it streaming online and as soon as they started showing it the stream paused and I didn't see sh**t! aarrghhhh!!!!!! guess it is better than not watching at all though...

yeah shut up...i am trying to watch it streaming online and as soon as they started showing it the stream paused and I didn't see sh**t! aarrghhhh!!!!!! guess it is better than not watching at all though...

nothing to worry about, you didn't miss much

but it was SWEET!

ROLF where did you get that pic on your avatar. I saw his glasses and thought Erkel!(Spelling?)

Snapped a iphone shot of those sweet spectacles on the bravio here at home wish I was in Vegas right now. :thumbsup:

where did you find it online?

Snapped a iphone shot of those sweet spectacles on the bravio here at home wish I was in Vegas right now. :thumbsup:

well nice job!

I thought that it had to have been the biggest jump of the season for sure.

He is awesome and that was a crazy transfer. He would kill it out in the desert free riding!

MAX!!!

My sis-in-law is a big KDUB fan. When he was practicing, she had just walked into the stands... She was freakin' out, but we were all amazed..

That was pretty cool.

-Kerry

He did it 3 times in practice. He did it once but landed on the back side of the triple.. Changed his line and the second time lAnded about the same place but much smoother...he went further back and launched into orbit. It's waaaay bigger than tv makes it look.. Wow!!! Amazing and had the loudest cheering from the crowd... Truly aMazed at the kdub lines and cheers. Never retire dude! NEVER!!!

Definitely SWEET! Good save over the tough blocks too. :thumbsup:

anyone post it on youtube yet? Would love love love to see it!

not the best angle but ..