Someone tell Ralph to STFU!!!!!

There should be a few threads that aren't allowed to be made. This is the 9th "Ralph sucks" thread. It starts out by a bunch of people saying Ralph and Emig suck, then a bunch of people say "hey at least we have tv coverage". And for some reason I still click on them...

I've done just that, muted the tv. People who ride bikes want to hear RCs 1st hand insight and hear the bikes. I want to hear Barcia bouncing off the rev limiter and who is missing the triple.

OK, for the record I would rather the sound of the bikes be turned up and the sound of the Announcers be turned down a little.

The Commentators job is not to hold the attention of hard core Moto Fans. Their job is to explain the sport to wife's, girlfriends and new comers so the Hard Core viewers can sit back and enjoy with out being asked a thousand questions during the race.

The Sport is growing and even Joe Gobs has said Supercross will be the next Sport on par with NASCAR. :confused:

Remember it could be worse. When I was young all we had was Wide World Of Sports showing us the Carlsbad race and Superbowl of Motocross. That was it for the year.

What really Frosts my Shorts is the TV Coverage of the outdoors. Camera Guys or should I write people with no clue with Cameras. It is OK to get a view other then the front view. Maybe after a rider passes by you could follow them over a jump? Down the hill into the corner? We do not need to see the sponsors on the front of the shit and front number plate the entire race. I would be glad to help you for free if I could just get a decent CD cut after the race. Geesh.?

Shaheen referred to Canard as a "ginger hair." Frankly, Shaheen is beginning to grow on me.

Probably a Southpark fan! One check on the plus side for ralphie!

I figured he robably got all sauced up and passed out in the sun the day before, to be sporting a shnazz like that!!?

there are hundreds of former mx'ers that should have that spot david Bailey the best of all time...ralph go, go go, and never look back you fat lazy BOS. what are you doing in this sport. he is the picture in the dictionary beside quad family. the worst evr...how could anyone (ture riders) find this guy informative, interesting bla bla bla. this is the guy at the beach who gets sand kicked in his face, this is a mans sport and should be represented as such. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO