Ride for free

:applause:I just found a place anyone can ride their bike about 1\2 mile from my house for free. The land is about ten acres that the owner made into a killer trail/moto track. He lets anyone ride for free. Hard to find an place like this in this day and time. I just wish more people was this cool.

:applause:I just found a place anyone can ride their bike about 1\2 mile from my house for free. The land is about ten acres that the owner made into a killer trail/moto track. He lets anyone ride for free. Hard to find an place like this in this day and time. I just wish more people was this cool.

Nice. Enjoy it while you can. Once someone gets hurt or worse and he gets sued, it will get closed. Sorry to say it and hopefully it never happens, but the chances are it will.

Go ride the heck out of it while you can. There was a place like that next to my old house, a guy bought a few acres of land in the middle of no where and didn't care if people rode on it. Lots of trails and hill climbs, it was great. Then a kid got hurt. The family of the kid didn't sue, the health insurnce company sued for the guy letting people ride there without written consent forms or no trespassing signs. The way I heard it is if the guy had posted No Trespassing signs the health insurance company wouldn't have had to pay out since the kid was riding where he shouldn't have been, but since there wasn't a sign and the guy didn't have consent forms to ride on it he was negligable. In the end there were no trespassing signs and the lot was quickly for sale and the police regularly patrolled the area looking for people on the property (the lot was next to the local prison).

Like I said, enjoy the heck out of it. It might not be there long enough!