Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Spoiler seely

Yea, that was pretty screwed up. No way Eli should not have won the West. He got screwed pretty bad.

Stablemates yes but not team mates. Seely is tld honda and tomac is geico honda.. Seely has a job on the line. Tomac tittle. I'd go for the job.

Oh my mistake, I thought they were both on Geico. My bad then.

lost any respect i had for seeley on that one. Just let the guys go buy dont be a cock. SEELEY BLOWS

Seeley wasn't getting paid to let Tomac by. I'd have liked to see Tomac get the #1 plate too, but racing's racing. Eli made a few mistakes too, so it wasn't Cole's fault he didn't win.

Seeley wasn't getting paid to let Tomac by. I'd have liked to see Tomac get the #1 plate too, but racing's racing. Eli made a few mistakes too, so it wasn't Cole's fault he didn't win.

If I ran Honda Motor Sports Seeley would not be getting a Christmas Card and the Team he rides for would see more cut backs which would be blamed on the economy:bonk:

Idk if you know this but this is racing and the goal is to win the race. Now why would you let anyone by if your goal is to win a race, its not like Seely was a lapper.

lost any respect i had for seeley on that one. Just let the guys go buy dont be a cock. SEELEY BLOWS

You race to win, unless you are instructed to let Brock by!:thumbsup:

A guy like Seely picks up the pace gets in the way then blows up

and falls apart before the finish. I hope he don't need anything

from Honda in the future.

What a bunch of whiners. Chad Reed handed Honda their freakin' lunch all season...they still threw money and parts at him. So in your pretend world...everyone who isn't a title contender should just stop attending events?

Seely racing guys. Their not team mates. Part of racing. I was pulling for Tomac too but if you can't get through the traffic to do what you have to do to win the title, then you didn't deserve it. Ticklle won that title on a consistant year, nothing flashy, was in it at the end and thats what matters.

A guy like Seely picks up the pace gets in the way then blows up

and falls apart before the finish. I hope he don't need anything

from Honda in the future.

Didnt he give Honda 2 or three wins on the season? I think for being on a "support" team, they are more than happy with his season....

Seeley did not enhance his long term popularity at all last night. My perception is that Tomac is in the early stages of building a Windham/Short/Canard like cult following.

The way the race went last night may in fact work for Tomac's long term good.

The fact Seeley delivered a few wins for Honda really does not matter if he pisses off thousands of potential fans/sponsors....

I thought maybe he had a PC ride lined up for the outdoor season since he let tickle go by pretty easy compared to how hard he raced against Tomac. Letting Tomac slip by would have made no difference in the championship points.

it seemed to me that when Eli and #35 Cunningham were flying down that long straight with the single jump and got dangerously close that Eli backed down a notch and things started to go the other way- that must of rattled him a bit. after the race you could tell Eli wasnt too happy. with 5 laps left Eli looked like he had it, crazy turnaround but an awesome race!

I really wanted Eli to win the championship in his rookie season and he gave it a nice try. This kid will be a force for years to come barring an injury. I think we as fans should see some great racing for quite a few years with so many young talented rider's out there. Not only are there many good 450 rider's but also ALOT of up and coming 250 guy's. Tomac, Barcia, Tickle etc. But on a side note Rocsen might turn out to be one of the greats...

It would be a totally different story if Cole Seeley was being lapped but he wasn't. Cole Seeley was riding near or at the front of every moto he was in last night.

It's a race, not a prom queen popularity contest.

Would I have rather seen someone other than a PC rider win a lites championship? Yes. Tomac and Seeley are just a few of the great young riders and the future of the sport. Based on Cole and Eli's ability and work ethic both will win plenty of races and championships over the length of their careers.

.....and Hannah is still upset over the "let Brock By" debacle 30 years later...and Keith McCarty could have used spell check back then :thumbsup: