Bridgestone M404/M403 tires

Has anyone used this combo, I am just going to be trail riding, some areas are 'rocky' would these tires get destroyed?

Or would another combo be a better choice, any tips/advice would be great.

I use this combo for woods racing with alot of soft terrain and lots of rocks. Rocks are anything from sharp stones to granite slabs. Great hookup and good life. Only very minor chunking in the rear late in life, and no flinging side knobs on the front which is a rarity for me. I'm actually changing fronts from wear not all the side knobs being chunked off.

I use this combo for woods racing with alot of soft terrain and lots of rocks. Rocks are anything from sharp stones to granite slabs. Great hookup and good life. Only very minor chunking in the rear late in life, and no flinging side knobs on the front which is a rarity for me. I'm actually changing fronts from wear not all the side knobs being chunked off.

Thanks a million for the update!

I really like Bridgestone on bikes, a Honda shop in Springdale about 35 minutes from here or so keeps in the them in stock at a good price.

:thumbsup:

Yep, I've gotta agree. Excellent tires. As a matter of fact I'll be using them on the bike I'm racing the Baja500 with in a few weeks. Using them on my pre-runner also.

Ran them on my YZ 125, and yz450f, and now I run them on my RM 250, great tire for a great price. Im not looking back!

Thanks a MILLION this is the place to find the best of everything.

At least the wife does not mind dirtbike parts since I got her a XR70!:thumbsup:

I love them for MX but they might be to soft for trails. I am already missing a few knobs from only two trips out in the desert.

We have two RM's... a 250 and a 125.

I thought the front was sketchy in our rocky, gravely, int terrain. On the rear the 404s hooked up fantastic... lasted long on the 250 but wore out quick on the 125. But, the 125 wears out tires quick, I think it's the 'always-spinning, clutch-and-roost' style of riding a 125 though. On the 250 I try to avoid wheel-spin and ride with more of a 'roll-through-it' method... the 250 is just about ready for another 404. The 125?... found a left-over D756 :thumbsup:... wish the hadn't discontinued that tire.

o ya and I run them on my little RM 65 pit bike lol every bike i own has them!