Stewart's oakley glasses...

Supercross

:thumbsup::lol::confused::lol::worthy::lol::busted::lol::smirk::lol::moon:

It's like a fat, younger version of kid cudi/steve urkel.

hey bro erin bates called, she said she wants her joke back....

if someone can post a pic????

did i do that ha

someone find a picture of them

I LOL'd at Erin's comment, what was Oakley thinking? usually Reed has the gay looking glasses, however those Oakleys Bubba was sporting were rediculous!

Urkel-Domestic-Violence.jpg

30ndxcy.jpg
30ndxcy.jpg

David Ruffin.:thumbsup:

He needs to increase the prescription on them, so he can see he rides like an idiot.

What's even the point of those???? THEY AREN'T SUNGLASSES! With dark lenses, ***?

they look like safety glass`s we wore in the 70s,damn those are freaking ugly

The new trend thats starting to pick up, is large, dorky, clear lensed glasses. BCG's(birth control glasses) if you will. I dont think they look bad actually. The Oakleys are just a spin off with the added benefit of being UV blocking and polarized. With as much as he gets paid to rock what ever oakley makes, all of you would too.

The new trend thats starting to pick up, is large, dorky, clear lensed glasses. BCG's(birth control glasses) if you will. I dont think they look bad actually. The Oakleys are just a spin off with the added benefit of being UV blocking and polarized. With as much as he gets paid to rock what ever oakley makes, all of you would too.

Iggggggzactlie

whats_roger.jpg

urkel knew he wasn't getting the million dollar championship bonus so he told oakley to dig deep and he'd wear them.....!

:thumbsup:

He needs to increase the prescription on them, so he can see he rides like an idiot.

:confused::smirk::thumbsup: