Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Stewart's oakley glasses...

I LOL'd at Erin's comment, what was Oakley thinking? usually Reed has the gay looking glasses, however those Oakleys Bubba was sporting were rediculous!

Urkel-Domestic-Violence.jpg

The new trend thats starting to pick up, is large, dorky, clear lensed glasses. BCG's(birth control glasses) if you will. I dont think they look bad actually. The Oakleys are just a spin off with the added benefit of being UV blocking and polarized. With as much as he gets paid to rock what ever oakley makes, all of you would too.

The new trend thats starting to pick up, is large, dorky, clear lensed glasses. BCG's(birth control glasses) if you will. I dont think they look bad actually. The Oakleys are just a spin off with the added benefit of being UV blocking and polarized. With as much as he gets paid to rock what ever oakley makes, all of you would too.

Iggggggzactlie

urkel knew he wasn't getting the million dollar championship bonus so he told oakley to dig deep and he'd wear them.....!

:thumbsup:

He needs to increase the prescription on them, so he can see he rides like an idiot.

:confused::smirk::thumbsup: