Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reed Wins!!.....the Brett Michael's RockHard award...

Damn I'm glad that's over. Do you know how annoying that got hearing "Rock Hard, Ride Hard.?" All the damn time?

Damn I'm glad that's over. Do you know how annoying that got hearing "Rock Hard, Ride Hard.?" All the damn time?

Better be ready to hear that again next year. lol

agreed!! I think they just love to say "hard this....hard that..hard hard hard" :thumbsup::jawdrop:

Talk about it all season and only give $10,000? That's some cheap advertising!

Yes, it was so annoying. Only because 1/2 of the time Sheman spoke of it he fumbled his words like a baboon.

MAX!!!

Yeah he won two races yeah he is hard rockin,WOW

Who would you have chose? Don't tell me. JS7?

Props to Brett Michaels for supporting the sport! He said it will be back bigger and better next year. Very cool.

His reasons for choosing Reed made sense.

Congrats to V-po on the title. Stewart must be feeling really down right now.

The outdoors should be awesome.

Greg

Yeah..go Reed!!

For a millionaire making a decision to race or not?

Let me see, I'm going to be a primadonna cry baby and make the fans beg me to race again...or not and take my $$$ and go back to OZ. Rock hard-Ride hard....Hardly, bad choice Brett!

Did he see the x-rays of Villipoto's leg last year? To come back from adversity like that and win a SX championship a year later is pure pain and dedication.

I think its funny they give away 10,000 bucks to these already rich pros. Like Chad Reed needs 10gs. That probably wouldn't pay for one of his ear rings that he likes to wear. There must be about a million other good things to do with 10g's than give it to Reed, Villopoto, or any top pro. What a crock.

I would have given the award to Reed just for his improvement in attitude.

He use to sulk if he didn't win. Part of wanting to win so much, part of the pressure put on him.

Reed got taken out by Stewart a couple of time and his "That's racing" attitude was a refreshing change. Maybe a life coach pointed out his wife, baby, and bank account to make winning or losing not a "do or die" situation that can be left on the track.

I'm glad Reed chose to race again, he's back to being the Aussie I watched back in his 250F days. :thumbsup:

And Bret Michaels seems like a self-promoting fake hair goofball, but he's made it to the top. He just annoys me at this point.

This just in: The winner of the 2011 Massingill "Douche Hard" award is.....

Chad Reed!

the award does seem a bit lame......how does RV not win after rebounding from last years crash??????

Giving that award to Reed was LAME! Multi time winner, multi dollars in his pocket, Honda handing him parts, and finishes runner up for the season.... yeah a real hardship season. :confused:

I would have given it to Hanson. The guy was winning then broke his hand and has it pinned, goes out crashes, bloody hand with bent pins and races.

The guy was in obvious P A I N and continues to race..

That's Hard core.:thumbsup: