[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Damn Stewart

Yet again looses it and takes another out with him. That sucks, Kdub was killing it.

MAX!!!

Haha i can always predict when the stewart haters will come out in droves. This thread will grow so big we will have to nuke it from orbit.

I can't really blame him in this case. Stewart had plenty of pressure on him and any other rider would've been just as aggressive.

But I guess that won't stop everyone saying it's his fault. Definitely sucks for Windham though, he was riding incredibly well.

Wasn't Stewart's fault but just sucks for Windham....suck suck suck...wanted to see him win this one....but great racing!!!

Wasn't Stewart's fault but just sucks for Windham....suck suck suck...wanted to see him win this one....but great racing!!!

2 posts above you say you hate him cause he takes out riders, then you say its wasnt his fault.

2 posts above you say you hate him cause he takes out riders, then you say its wasnt his fault.

lol stupid is as stupid does.... not like windham had anywhere to go and stewart lost it. racing is racing...

Initial reaction tempered by some calm and retrospect and then...that's all...at that moment hated him...hey....REED WINS!!

Yea he rides outside of his ability. When the moment happened i didn't want his season to end but maybe just the next motocross season.

Yea he rides outside of his ability. When the moment happened i didn't want his season to end but maybe just the next motocross season.
i guess youve never ridden outside of your ability?

Yep all racing, not much you can do if someone goes down in the whoops in front of you, its happened to me at the track before. I wanted to kill the guy but when all was said and done it wasnt his fault i hit him. Great race, Stewart and Windham were on it till the wreck. I really would of liked to see Windham win this year. Lets hope next year Stewart can pull things together and tone it down, although in the back of alot of our heads we would know that it just wouldnt be the normal stewart if he wasnt doing all sorts of crazy shit all over the track. Grats to reed and big grats to Poto!

Hahaha my dad and I called it...Windham keeping the pressure on good ol' Stewy he was bound to go down. Sucks Windham had no where to go. Good racing all night!

stewart sucks. So sick of his out of control riding and continuance of wrecking himself along with others. KDub had this one. Used to be a js7 fan too, just cant stand him anymore

i'm not sure how all you guys can just call it racing? its the same guy taking people out over and over because he rides out of control and can't keep it shiny side up.

Bubbles: What's your problem, Windham?

Windham: You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go out on the track, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.

Bubbles: That's right! wind... ham. I am dangerous.

• Like 1

i'm not sure how all you guys can just call it racing? its the same guy taking people out over and over because he rides out of control and can't keep it shiny side up.
i guess your another guy that has never ridden over their head and crashed racing... :thumbsup:

Bubbles: What's your problem, Windham?

Windham: You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go out on the track, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.

Bubbles: That's right! wind... ham. I am dangerous.

lol post of the night!!!