Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Stewart is a hazard to everyone

Wasn't his fault. Any other rider could've done the exact same thing in such a situation with so much pressure on them.

It was not his fault? He did not stay on the damn bike. It WAS his fault. How many other riders stayed on their bike?

It was not his fault? He did not stay on the damn bike. It WAS his fault. How many other riders stayed on their bike?

i guess youve never lost it in the whoops. get over it man racing is racing, and reed had a helluva ride.

If I was out there I'd stay as far away from Stewart as possible. He's thrown a lot of riders to the dirt this year. K-dub was matching his speed pretty well. I don't think Stewey had anything on the old man.

Its called supercross?!? how many people has stewart landed on or taken out over the years? and can't call his stunts all "racing" because he leads the take out list by a quite a bit and its just getting worse. he needs to hang it up before he hurts himself or even worse someone else. if stewart cant keep it under control he needs to stay off the track.

Not every other race. No......

well, all i have to say is carry on smartly.... if possible....

If I was out there I'd stay as far away from Stewart as possible. He's thrown a lot of riders to the dirt this year. K-dub was matching his speed pretty well. I don't think Stewey had anything on the old man.

Right except for the part where your wrong... Stewie was leading the "old" man at the time of the crash. We shall never know.

Not every other race. No......

And you're probably not riding the absolutely maximum of your ability and not to mention at such speed. The faster you go, the more likely it is you're going to crash.

It's not like he intentionally took out Windham. If it was another rider, no one would be calling them out.

Yes, Stewart crashes a lot. But that doesn't mean he's doing it to intentionally take other riders out. He doesn't want to crash, he wants to win.

It's racing.

guess his ghey ass magnet bracelet wasnt working on that one or all of other crashes for that sake. Go sell bracelets and do your corny ass staged show.

Well JS did what he always does...starts to lose it so just pin it. Racing is racing but damn how many riders is it this year he took out with his whiskey throttle attitude?

Wasn't his fault. Any other rider could've done the exact same thing in such a situation with so much pressure on them.

Pressure...there was no pressure on Stewart, he was allready out of the game.

And you're probably not riding the absolutely maximum of your ability and not to mention at such speed. The faster you go, the more likely it is you're going to crash.

It's not like he intentionally took out Windham. If it was another rider, no one would be calling them out.

Yes, Stewart crashes a lot. But that doesn't mean he's doing it to intentionally take other riders out. He doesn't want to crash, he wants to win.

It's racing.

the problem is most people are to ignorant to understand that fact. (or just stewart haters to the point that it doesnt matter what he did it was intentional anyway.)

And you're probably not riding the absolutely maximum of your ability and not to mention at such speed. The faster you go, the more likely it is you're going to crash. It's racing.

Yea it works so well. Just ask James. How about RV? Do you think he is riding as fast as he "can" and the max of his ability? No, and ask him how that worked for him this year. How many riders did RV take out?

guess his ghey ass magnet bracelet wasnt working on that one or all of other crashes for that sake. Go sell bracelets and do your corny ass staged show.

Way to add some brains to the conversation....:thumbsup:

Yea it works so well. Just ask James. How about RV? Do you think he is riding as fast as he "can" and the max of his ability? No, and ask him how that worked for him this year. How many riders did RV take out?

They're completely different riders though. You can't expect everyone to be the same. Some riders have the potential to be incredibly fast, but aren't very stable going all-out. Other riders are slower but much more consistent.

I'm really not sure what you expect.

Pressure...there was no pressure on Stewart, he was allready out of the game.

True, but the pressure to win was there to prove he could win.

What a great night of racing though.:thumbsup: