sx 2011

Supercross

What a GREAT season. WOW:thumbsup:

What a GREAT season. WOW:thumbsup:

was an awesome season indeed!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Very impressed with Dungey in tonight's main. He was so close to passing Reed, was just super-fast tonight. He's just an incredibly consistent rider.

Awesome season... I picked Poto to win from the start, though everybody else sure kept it close. :thumbsup:

an excellent season and final, I thought js would pull out the win tonight even know i am a poto fan.. Great stuff.

Very impressed with Dungey in tonight's main. He was so close to passing Reed, was just super-fast tonight. He's just an incredibly consistent rider.

+1 Not many thought RD would end up only 10 points out of a championship with all the heavy hitters racing. Congrats to RV, CR, RD and the rest...helluva season. BRING ON THE OUTDOORS!!!

+1 Not many thought RD would end up only 10 points out of a championship with all the heavy hitters racing. Congrats to RV, CR, RD and the rest...helluva season. BRING ON THE OUTDOORS!!!

Well said. I'm a Dungey fan. With that said, reguardless of who you were pulling for, RV,CR,K-Dub, all the guys, THANKS. And lets not forget the East AND West lites, also good racing.:thumbsup:

So sad to see KW end the season like that. I was getting excited for what was gonna happen if he actually pulled the win off over stewart

awesome season for sure!!!! i was pulling for RV all year but just think...... without the mechanical failure that dungey experienced (which was totally out of his control), he would have still been wearing the #1 plate after tonight...... in a season where everyone (with the exception of canard) was healthy. says a lot for a kid that most everyone thought was "gifted" the red plate last year. i think it will be a showdown between RD and RV in outdoors this year.

i'm really was really impressed with Reed this year. shows how much he cares about the sport and his passion for racing outside the money involved.

this season lived up to and surpassed all the pre-season hype. AMAZING YEAR!!!!

awesome season for sure!!!! i was pulling for RV all year but just think...... without the mechanical failure that dungey experienced (which was totally out of his control), he would have still been wearing the #1 plate after tonight...... in a season where everyone (with the exception of canard) was healthy. says a lot for a kid that most everyone thought was "gifted" the red plate last year. i think it will be a showdown between RD and RV in outdoors this year.

i'm really was really impressed with Reed this year. shows how much he cares about the sport and his passion for racing outside the money involved.

this season lived up to and surpassed all the pre-season hype. AMAZING YEAR!!!!

+1. I gained a lot of respect for Dungey and Reed this year. I gave Dungey no chance this year with a full gate and he came one broken chain short of repeating. Reed stopped his whining and just got it done, while managing his team at the same time. Reed clearly proved that he loves this sport and is committed to it, even if he has to spend his own money to race. :thumbsup: to both of them.

JS managed to crash far more often than I expected, especially after the first couple of races. He looked fast and smooth and seemed to have gained some maturity as well. Until he started eating dirt regularly, that is. I am not a fan of his, but the guy is incredibly fast on a dirt bike. He simply needs to find some mental toughness and consistency to go with all that speed. Props to him for manning up and saying it was his fault and thanking his team for putting up with him.

I was pulling for 'poto all year, it was a nail biter to the end.:confused: Outdoors should be fantastic as well this year.

I hope Stewart and Windham are OK after that nasty crash. Even if JS doesn't ride outdoors, KW was supposed to and it is great to see the old man putting it to the young pups out there.

Mark