8. Ratings say Bubba's world could beat Nitro Circus

7. His mom won't have the win money to knock down another wall of the house

6. Yamaha needed torture testing data for the new bike

5. He's trying to do a blackflip

4. It's part of the Florida Highway Patrol's probation agreement

3. He refused to wear the Oakley Urkel prescription glasses

2. Larry Brooks has a JS voodoo doll

1. He likes to hear Sorby say "whoops, whoops"

You should have turned this into a poll questioned and called it "stupidest poll ever".

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::thumbsup::worthy::lol::busted::lol::smirk:

you should send it in to Letterman.

Another dumb "bash on James Stewart" thread. Please remove!!!! Do we not already have enough of these. How about the great racing tonight!!! Cannot wait for the outdoors!

Another dumb "bash on James Stewart" thread. Please remove!!!! Do we not already have enough of these. How about the great racing tonight!!! Cannot wait for the outdoors!

Right on:thumbsup:Bring on the outdoors. Go Dungey.

11. His dad. A young man like James should not be put under all the pressure of paying to house and feed his entire family. Dad... back off.

11. His dad. A young man like James should not be put under all the pressure of paying to house and feed his entire family. Dad... back off.

agreed, why do they live with him? hes a grown man.

hahahah

Or he trying to commit suicide everytime him and his boyfriend Sheheen have a big fight and all the while Stewart's heart is broken.

Someone figure out how the points would have been if Stewart would have only taken himself out when he wrecked, if the rest of the field would have finished in the order they were in at the time of his wrecks. I never thought I would say this but I hope he doesn't race outdoors so we can see a "clean" season.

10. It gives him more off time to party with Potter and the real estate lady

9. It's a brotherly competition with Malcolm

8. Ratings say Bubba's world could beat Nitro Circus

7. His mom won't have the win money to knock down another wall of the house

6. Yamaha needed torture testing data for the new bike

5. He's trying to do a blackflip

4. It's part of the Florida Highway Patrol's probation agreement

3. He refused to wear the Oakley Urkel prescription glasses

2. Larry Brooks has a JS voodoo doll

1. He likes to hear Sorby say "whoops, whoops"

:thumbsup::lol:No kidding. I bet Larry was grinning ear to ear, after the team seperation, every time Bubbles ate shit. :confused::lol:

MAX!!!

Can't sit down with Josh and his buddies clinging on so tight...

lol!!!!!

I'd really like to see Bubba race outdoors, it would not only make for some epic battles between himself RV and Canard, it would even further quiet the nut huggers when he doesn't get the Title.

Number one reason seems to be gravity.

I think Bubba will do alot better outdoors since he can let it hang out a lot more. Indoors, if he pushes the envelope, he crashes. Outdoors when he pushes the envelope, he does very well. Indoors isnt really his forte IMO. He may be fast but the tight tracks are really holding him back IMO

thats silly the only time he won outdoors is when the goat retired he got dominated before that indoors has always been his thing

if he hires someone who knows how to set his bike up i bet he would b on top again maybe jgr and his old mechnic just saying:thumbsup:

I don't think his dad was pressuring him. He spent the entire practice sitting in the stands... And I mean just about the entire practice. He got up there with us just before the 450 untimed and stayed there until just after the last timed practice. I was thinking 'when's this guy gonna get tired and move?'

-Kerry

One more SX race in October don't forget.

Yup...couldn't agree more. Stew & KW put on one amazing show of talent for a few laps.

if he hires someone who knows how to set his bike up i bet he would b on top again
He already did. In the beginning of 2011 he hired Sergio to do his suspension. Same guy who did his suspension in 2008 when he was on a Kawi and won all 24 races.