Stewart

Supercross

HA HA HA HA HA HA:moon::busted::moon::smirk::moon:

What a Loser, what a tool :thumbsup::banana::confused:

Thank God he did'nt kill someone this season.

4th fastest rider on the planet:smirk::worthy::smirk:

Next year 10th????

Please remove, another stupid post about the same thing as the other 10 threads!

Seriously? I agree that he would be much better if he rode more responsibly and I even think that he's a hazard to other riders out there but really? The guys shown some serious heart this year and the things he does on a bike are amazing. The guys got incredible talent. I just wish he would use his head when he rides.

Bummer for Bubba. If he can just gain some control. No doubt, the RACER is in him.

Must be a pattern if there are 10 threads. Did you watch the race? Did you watch the seaseon? The guys a tool. Thinks only about himself. Cant take the heat.

Must be a pattern if there are 10 threads. Did you watch the race? Did you watch the seaseon? The guys a tool. Thinks only about himself. Cant take the heat.

Yep, every race and the whole season. The guy that is know for blitzing the whoops just could not blitz the whoops this years for some reason. As some else said "in another thread" maybe it was the course and the "uneven whoops" that they have been talking about or maybe it is because James has is on the Yami? Who know what is really going on but him and his team. Maybe he will hire his old mechanic and all will be well in his universe. On a side note, I am glad RV won. What a great come back form the injury last year.

Everyone raced the same track, the same whoops. Why does he win most of the heat races but not the mains? his bike? Please.

Everyone raced the same track, the same whoops. Why does he win most of the heat races but not the mains? his bike? Please.

Please refer to the other thread regarding this.:thumbsup:

What thread are you talking about? Why dont you just answer my question?

What thread are you talking about? Why dont you just answer my question?

Please see above.:thumbsup: That is the reason we need only one or two thread on the same subject. Too many threads the moniter.

Thats how many people are pissed at the jerk

Enduro Addict, Where did you go to school, where did you learn to write?

You probably have fat fingers like me and hit the wrong keys

Enduro Addict, Where did you go to school, where did you learn to write?

Sorry about my spelling, I am sill pissed about getting laid off and have had a few vodka and sevens tonight.

That sucks! No such thing as a secure job any more. To make you feel better I will have a couple more drinks with you.

Sounds good too me, I have the race on replay on my TV right now.

PPFFSSSST ...There, I just opened another Fat Tire

Just got another vodka and seven. My kids think I am being stupid for some reason?

For watching the race again or the vodka 7

Both!