2012 Line Up

No black wheels?????

Black wheels won't deal with changes in altitude. I'm excited for fuel injection! Course my bike is carbed with black wheels. Go figure.

I would consider buying a new KTM if there prices were not so outrageous. I will assume they are going to go up even more with these improvements. I know they are a step above the jap offroad bikes but for the same amount of $ you could buy a new jap bike an modify it perfect for your own set up. That is the reason i have a used 2003 KTM.

Black wheels won't deal with changes in altitude. I'm excited for fuel injection! Course my bike is carbed with black wheels. Go figure.

Yeah when i ride above 2000 feet my bike loses a lot of power. However a buddy with silver wheels doesnt. I think I need to upgrade to oil injected wheel bearings and tapered muffler bearings to help top end. :thumbsup:

Guess that would explain why the local dealer that never blows out current model year bikes... is blowing out 2011 EXCs. Actually blowing out is a strong term- let's go with below full retail.