Sign in to follow this  

2012 Line Up

Black wheels won't deal with changes in altitude. I'm excited for fuel injection! Course my bike is carbed with black wheels. Go figure.

I would consider buying a new KTM if there prices were not so outrageous. I will assume they are going to go up even more with these improvements. I know they are a step above the jap offroad bikes but for the same amount of $ you could buy a new jap bike an modify it perfect for your own set up. That is the reason i have a used 2003 KTM.

Black wheels won't deal with changes in altitude. I'm excited for fuel injection! Course my bike is carbed with black wheels. Go figure.

Yeah when i ride above 2000 feet my bike loses a lot of power. However a buddy with silver wheels doesnt. I think I need to upgrade to oil injected wheel bearings and tapered muffler bearings to help top end. :thumbsup:

Guess that would explain why the local dealer that never blows out current model year bikes... is blowing out 2011 EXCs. Actually blowing out is a strong term- let's go with below full retail.