Cylinder head drz same ltz

Hi, i broken my cylinder head:banghead:, i would like to know if drz is the same that the ltz.

I'm looking for in ebay.

Thanks

its the same

ok, could i used my hotcams sm in this cylinder head?

As the same spring set valve?

Thanks

Hi, i broken my cylinder head:banghead:, i would like to know if drz is the same that the ltz.

I'm looking for in ebay.

Thanks

What did you break?

What did you break?

Low preasure of oil up (incorrect oil level) in the cylinder head and damage the cam holders and the sits of the hotcams.

I pretty positive the bottom end cases are different but top end is interchange

I pretty positive the bottom end cases are different but top end is interchange

I don't understand, could you explain better?

Could i used my hotcams in the cylinder head of LTZ?

Thanks

its the same cylinder head.

Low preasure of oil up (incorrect oil level) in the cylinder head and damage the cam holders and the sits of the hotcams.

dang, sorry. I was hoping it was something simple like a stripped bolt you could have corrected with a timersert, or helicoil.

Without comparing in hand, or a solid source, I wouldn't chance buying a head on eBay from another bike.

Without comparing in hand, or a solid source, I wouldn't chance buying a head on eBay from another bike.

He has been given the correct answer.....:thumbsup: It is the same head... :confused:

He has been given the correct answer.....:thumbsup: It is the same head... :confused:

haha, yep. Eddie and I were replying at the same time 12:44p, so I didn't see it :worthy: