Sign in to follow this  

hlemet cam footage from racing the VCGP on my KTM 350 / Crash

this was my 1st time doing the Virginia City Grand Prix. the course was dusty and rocky but i still had a blast. at this race they start you in order of when you sign up. most people sign up in advance by mail. i signed up late the morning of, so i started on line #45 (10 riders per line). there was a pretty big bottleneck on the 1st lap which is in the 1st video.

the second video is still from the 1st lap and has one of my crashes in it (at 11:40).

Thanks for posting.. great video.. Even better that you didn't put some crappy music to it.. I'd rather hear the engine noise

wow.. seems to be a lot of squid riders.. think they were more dangerous than the trail.

showed good speed after you got through the bottle necks..

Made me cringe a few times when those riders would squeeze over on you.

how'd you do?

Thanks for posting.. great video.. Even better that you didn't put some crappy music to it.. I'd rather hear the engine noise

wow.. seems to be a lot of squid riders.. think they were more dangerous than the trail.

showed good speed after you got through the bottle necks..

Made me cringe a few times when those riders would squeeze over on you.

how'd you do?

thanks. i started #452 , got 88 overall. i'll sign up in advance for next year so i can get a better start and hopefully i'll have a bigger tank by then so i dont have to pit every lap.