Sign in to follow this  

Is it a (WORKS BIKE ? )

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/1858606/ It looks real to me and I've never heard of this guy. It does look possible though even though there is not claim of it being a works bike, it even seams to have an aluminum gas tank .
How half awake was I when I posted this,Answer completely asleep :thumbsup: (NO COFFEE YET ) I just looked at the pic again and it's a picture of what I think is RON LACHINE"S bike .I saw the name on the stand. Aw some bike any way.

Ya,that's gotta be an old works bike. Ohlins shock,custom swing arm, motor,triple clamps,tank etc.etc...
AWESOME. :thumbsup::confused:

Ron Lechien's rotary valved OW125.

Edited by Motomofo1
"i before e"

Sure looks like a works bike. The engine and swingarm give it away for me. I thought the manufacturers destroyed those after the season. This one could just be built up from spare works parts.

This picture is from 1983... look at the old motel room in the background. Before the days of semi trucks, mechanics regularly set up shop at their motel to get the bikes dialed in before the event. This bike is pretty high on my "if I could own any bike..." list, being that yamaha never sold a rotary valve YZ125.