Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Am I the only one that would have loved to see Windham wheelie over that Yamaha??

I wish he could have made it over that thing and saved it. That would have been awesome...

I wish he could have made it over that thing and saved it. That would have been awesome...

yes, when I saw the replay I was looking at how feasible it would have been to use JS's bike as a jump.

As far as I'm concerned, Stewart and his bike would have made an excellent source of traction :thumbsup:

Edited by Anravqsuh

i agree that would have been a awesome save!

I thought KW was going to make it but on the replay you could see JS's bike flipped up and caught KWs front wheel. Worst timing possible.

On flat ground he would have had a good shot...

when Erin interviewed him, K-Dub even said "he thought he could save it by riding right over the top of him.":smirk: Erin also said something to the effect that K-Dub even "exchanged some words with stewart" after the crash.

i'd imagine it was something to the effect of:

K-Dub- you F*&^%$# moron....... you been riding long or just reading about it?..... fastest man my a$$.

yeah Id like to hear what K dub said to James

I will bet JS did not say anything back, KDub would kill him.

i dunno......stewart takes people out all the time but......i dont think windham has a lot to be pissed about......reed a few weeks back....yes.....windham..not so much....lotsa

guys crash in the whoops...and when you're right on someone's backside..well if they crash than you're gonna too...

the riders should wear in a second ( good ) line in the whoops so they dont have to follow someone

the riders should wear in a second ( good ) line in the whoops so they dont have to follow someone

now that right there just makes to much sense!

It didn't look bad whatever was said. More like u cool.. Man that six kinda exchange. I watched the whole time. Kdub looked more concerned about running js over than being mad.

well erin bates said that the two had to be kept separated so.....

in the other race that KW had a shot at winning ,JS was racing KW to keep from being lapped ( blue flags anybody ) and IMO caused KW to loose his cool and led to KW crashing right after he passed JS , so that might have been brought up

KW- your so cool, I wish I was out of control cool like you, ah :confused: maybe I can use you as a LIP, ah :worthy: too much buck.......Im out.

JS- what the? I thought I could ride out of control all season, I didnt hire J O' for nothing, how can I be this fit and still crash my brains out every race. Man, if I didnt crash all the time I would be the "Fastest Man on the Planet". Whats that you say? If everyone didnt crash then they would be the fastest? OH? Now what do I do?????:thumbsup::busted:

i dunno......stewart takes people out all the time but......i dont think windham has a lot to be pissed about......reed a few weeks back....yes.....windham..not so much....lotsa

guys crash in the whoops...and when you're right on someone's backside..well if they crash than you're gonna too...

exactly.

I was so pumped for windham, and that pos always takes someone else out when he is pressured. Man, i liked the way windham was riding.