Sign in to follow this  

California East Bay Riding Club

Looking for a group of riders from the concord ish area. I want to get a club sort of thing going. Only two rules I would want to implement.

1. Must like riding.

2. Must remember this is for fun.

So if you live in the East Bay and are looking for a steady group of people to ride with then inbox me with an email. I will make a list and start mass emailing everyone about ride events. For trail riding I personally ride Stonyford and Middle Creek but am open to other area's. For track riding I ride Club Moto, Sand Hill, Argyl, E.st, and MMX. willing to try other tracks too.

If I get a decent number of people into this I will start a website and we can have a discussion about what others want out of it. It will be a lets vote on it kind of thing. For instance we can have meetings or not. Maybe work towards building a real club and get it listed with the AMA or not. I would like to make it so people can find us that want to join. When you do a search on google I think it would be cool for it to be easy to find. Other people's 2 cents are very welcome.

Any SBR guy's no need to invite me I already tried that not my bag. Thanks but not interested in joining another club unless it is in the Concord area.

http://www.trailbikesportsmen.org/

This is the club I belong to you can come to our meeting next Sunday at Back forty in pleasant hill at 6 pm and check us out. If you want to be part of a group that already exist. This group is geared towards kids and parents who like to camp and ride.:thumbsup::ride:

Joe

http://www.trailbikesportsmen.org/

This is the club I belong to you can come to our meeting next Sunday at Back forty in pleasant hill at 6 pm and check us out. If you want to be part of a group that already exist. This group is geared towards kids and parents who like to camp and ride.:thumbsup::ride:

Joe

Awesome I just want a group near concord. My wife and I plan on getting her and my daughter a bike soon for our camping riding trips. Exactly what I was looking for thanks.

If you want your wife to ride this is the group for you!! All our wives ride and they do rides together and help each other! They in no way are experts it is all for fun and we do rides geared towards new riders. But there is always the guys ride after the kids and wife's are done!!!:thumbsup:

Our next event is the best don't miss it. If you go u will be hooked.

Sounds good I am planning to make the meeting on the 15th. Wife and daughter won't be riding for a little while but soon I hope.