Sign in to follow this  

Which bike should I step up to?

well I currently have and race a KX85. It is a beast, it has monster energy ghraphics, fmf fatty, v-force3 reeds, tag handlebars and a brand new top end. It hauls, but im getting a little big for it. im 14 5'6 130. Im thinking I should get a 250 four stroke but I dont really know! Im going to be racing arenacrosses and motocrosses around my local area. Im a pretty experienced rider. So 125 two stroke or 250 four stroke?

I would recommend a 125 you still have skills that need to be sharpened. If you want to go the easy way get a 250F. I am glad you are not one of these kids that thinks you are ready to jump to a 450.

I would recommend a 125 you still have skills that need to be sharpened. If you want to go the easy way get a 250F. I am glad you are not one of these kids that thinks you are ready to jump to a 450.

Yeah I think i will try to get a nice used one! I think a 450 would be wayyyyy to much for me, im just trying to be a good rider and just not a fast rider, i think ill learn more on the 125