moose species headlight

I'm probably the only person on here who has this light set up. It looks sick but took a TON of modifying to get it working. I went at it with a blowtorch and a raiser blade to make the light work at a reasonable angle. I've seen people elsewhere put foam blocks in their headlight in attempt to get it going but it looks hideous. Also it's way too dim unless you have both lights on at once.

EDIT:

Also also, mounting brackets are a bitch. I had to make my own in order to get it on the bike.

Edited by Drinkbleach

• 6 months later...

Does this headlight have 3 bulbs or 2? The describtion says the flood had a 55 watt halogen and a 55 watt incandescent (which I think may really be a 5 watt).

If it has 3 bulbs it would work well for me since I want a small running light I can use with a heated vest.

• 6 months later...

I'm probably the only person on here who has this light set up. It looks sick but took a TON of modifying to get it working. I went at it with a blowtorch and a raiser blade to make the light work at a reasonable angle. I've seen people elsewhere put foam blocks in their headlight in attempt to get it going but it looks hideous. Also it's way too dim unless you have both lights on at once.

EDIT:

Also also, mounting brackets are a bitch. I had to make my own in order to get it on the bike.

Have you got any pictures of the light on your bike?