Anti-Gun bills Threaten California!!

There are several Anti-gun Bills being heard that would have major implications for gun owners and sportsmen if passed.

Senate bill 124- would ban virtually all handgun and rifle ammunition and cartridges.

Senate Bill 798 - would require bb guns to be manufactured the same as a toy gun

Assembly Bill 144 - would ban open carry of firearms.

Assembly Bill 809 - would require long gun registration.

All these Bills infringe on your second amendment rights! Please call, email and write your senators, state assemblymen and urge them to oppose SB 124, SB 798, AB 144, and AB 809.

Contact info for your State senators and Assemblyman can be found here

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/state/main/?state=CA&view=myofficials

More info on these bills can be found here

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?id=6736

Thank you and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Or move to Arizona.

+1 :thumbsup:

As I've stated here before, Iwon't even visit Cali. anymore. Unfortuniatly the Kaliforniacaters, after ruining their state, are moving here and trying to ruin ours.

As I've stated here before, Iwon't even visit Cali. anymore. Unfortuniatly the Kaliforniacaters, after ruining their state, are moving here and trying to ruin ours.

Well don't be to hard on us,some of us are very pro gun and were just trying to get the hell out of here ....:thumbsup:

And here in Utah the laws are getting more and more lax about guns...

We can now carry a loaded firearm in the open in a motor vehicle with out any permits whatsoever, just to name a one new law.

You guys have to get out of Kali, it's imploding.

And here in Utah the laws are getting more and more lax about guns...

We can now carry a loaded firearm in the open in a motor vehicle with out any permits whatsoever, just to name a one new law.

You guys have to get out of Kali, it's imploding.

Yes its well on its way to imploded. There is now talk of dividing the state north and south,that way we can shake off San Franfreako and bye sometime. But that will never happen. Must keep trying to convince wife to move (family ties). I live up here in the hi desert and would miss it due to all the places to ride.

do those gun laws ever come close to passing? I figure it's just a way to launder money

They wanna disarm the people,because they know they have bloody screwed us and if the people ever get wise and fully wake up to it.oh yeah its gonna be a shit storm for the elites and politicians .Some of us know what there doing to us but they dont care because they know a few of us cant make a difference and put a dent in them however....

Another pretty good resource for taking action on these items located here

http://www.crpa.org/_e/page/1524/2010_Legislation_Litigation.htm

For all firearm information please look at the California Rifle and Pistol website. There is a

wealth of information available. CORVA works with CRPA, so please consider joining our partners

Wayne

Tower Hill to the lot of them :smirk:

That would be fine by me..... A lot of bones on that merry old hill.

Its the same thing in vegas