Sign in to follow this  

start of things to come

Hi fellas,

I'm brand new too the drz scene but after buying an 03s with 17000 miles on the clock want to know where to start with mods/essentials.:thumbsup: Oil is new and tyres are good pirrellis (knoblies) any ideas would be greatly appreciated

much love

benji:uk:

read the faq's at the top thoroughly, it is there as a starting point for noobs..those are the essentials!! Every one of has gone that route first, it has all the main things you should know and do to ensure good reliability and performance,,will help you become familiar with your bike and save you from asking any repetitive questions. Welcome and good reading

Good oil/change often along with filter

Loctite fixes.

Good battery, keep it on a tender to ensure reliability.

Read the FAQ's page it's all there.

Are you looking for more power? Or just farkles?

Thanks guys

i'm in for some serious studying then.

i'm looking for abit of both be honest, I'd love to try the 3x3 mod but the carb scares the bejesus out of me! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys

i'm in for some serious studying then.

i'm looking for abit of both be honest, I'd love to try the 3x3 mod but the carb scares the bejesus out of me! :thumbsup:

It scares everyone the first time! But when your done and the bike fires for the first time after you have had your hands on it and IN it, you'll want to do it more and more