Sign in to follow this  

Carlsbad Raceway replica track

Nice track .... but it is missing the famous up hill jump that Hannah, Howerton and the old school riders made famous.

With todays bikes I am sure the jump would be easy compared to the old 250CC smokers of the late 70's early 80's.

Nice track .... but it is missing the famous up hill jump that Hannah, Howerton and the old school riders made famous.

With todays bikes I am sure the jump would be easy compared to the old 250CC smokers of the late 70's early 80's.

It is still a work in progress but what they have done so far is amazingly accurate.

Here's another video of Chad dicing with another friend, Preston: http://www.vimeo.com/23449430

That's awesome you were able to get out there! We have a race there in August and they said we may be the first ones to race on it when it's complete. Wish I could have spun a few laps already!

Wow, thanks for posting! Your son rides really well! My kids just moved pretty close by there (Menifee) so I'm down that way every weekend...Can't wait to try it out!

Wow another sick track I'm jealous of that you guys get to moto on out in Cali!!! Great vids again!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: