Sign in to follow this  

How to go about getting into racing?

I have the bike, am ordering my new gear on monday. And have no idea on how to get into racing? i practice all the time because i have multiple tracks in my town built privately. So what is there that i should do? i have to order my numbers soon, other then that i have no clue what to do?

go sign up at the track you are most comfortable and race, make sure you get there before the pre-race practice starts so your not in a rush, and sign up for beginner/c class, also try to hang around somebody you are friends with who is also racing, and have fun, dont let your nerves control you

i have 2 dirtbike racing friends and 3 qad racing friends and i get alot of tips and suggestions from them on my bike and technique, i ride at 3 local tracks in town and 2 on the cape in wareham so im pretty use too adjusting to terrain, ill probably try southwick, its a big well known track but im use to it and its close to me so ill go there. thanks

i have 2 dirtbike racing friends and 3 qad racing friends and i get alot of tips and suggestions from them on my bike and technique, i ride at 3 local tracks in town and 2 on the cape in wareham so im pretty use too adjusting to terrain, ill probably try southwick, its a big well known track but im use to it and its close to me so ill go there. thanks

So there you have it. Load your bike, dont forget your gear and everything else you might need/want at the track and go racing. Sign in and pay, dont be a tool in practice and piss people off, try different lines to find where on the track makes you happy, wait for the call for your class and line up em and let'r rip!!:thumbsup:

thanks my friend is gonna bring me in his rv next weekend to a track and im racing C class 125 but they allow 250s