Why no FMF 4.1 silencer and spark arrestor?!?

I'm racing the Idaho City 100 in a month and need a spark arrestor, per forest service land, and silencer quieter then 96 db, per Idaho City ordinance. Why is it so hard to find these 2 items combined to fit in one hole?!?

The exhaust in question is a FMF Factory 4.1 TI system with mega bomb header on my '09 YZ450F. I'm finding some conflicting part numbers from a probably out dated parts catalog. I would think that the 27-5695 part number would imply WITH SA unlike the company listing it says with out. Does anyone have similar problems like this? Is it still approved if I weld the core of the stock 94db silencer to the spark arrestor insert I also have? Being AMA sanctioned, i'm sure they know all the tech short cuts and cheats to look for.

http://www.powersportparts.net/FMF-Racing-4-1-4-1C-94DB-INSERT-40631-p/tr27-5617.htm

^^^ You sir are my hero! I searched the net and the images are exactly what I need. Everywhere is out of stock so I ordered directly from FMF and hope I get it before June. If I ever come across you on the trial I'll fix a flat for you or something.

^^^ You sir are my hero! I searched the net and the images are exactly what I need. Everywhere is out of stock so I ordered directly from FMF and hope I get it before June. If I ever come across you on the trial I'll fix a flat for you or something.

Glad I could help. I don't know why they make it so hard to find!

• 2 weeks later...
Wow- how did you find that link. I searched all over the fmf site for it and couldnt find it.

One question- That works for the regular 4.1 (not carbon or Titanium) right? It says Carbon/TI on the description. I'd assume they're the same.

There used to be a way to get there under accessories or something. When they updated their site recently, they must have forgotten about it. I had it in an old email, heh.

But, ya, I'd imagine it would fit any 4.1, but who knows, mine is titanium.