Gopro side mount

mounted up a side mount for this weekend i love this view much better than top of the helmet IMO

heres some pics of the day too

DSCN1351.jpg

DSCN1350.jpg

DSCN1347.jpg

DSCN1341.jpg

Edited by AJMAG247

Fast! looks like a fun track.

Agreed the side mount is the way to go. I've always used it like that.

great riding and sweet bike, and boy you like that rev limiter!! looks like a 2011 rmz 250?!?!?!

track is really fun but the dirt is terrible..

and yeah its a 2011 rmz250 suchh a great bike

some pics added too

Awesome video, great riding.

The side-mount is the only way to go but you put it on the wrong side. With the camera on the left side while running tear-offs, the tabs will flutter in front of the lens.

Awesome video, great riding.

The side-mount is the only way to go but you put it on the wrong side. With the camera on the left side while running tear-offs, the tabs will flutter in front of the lens.

didnt even think of that ha good call, i wanted it on that side cause i wanted to see clutch instead of throttle, ill only be filmin with practice goggles anyway or at least try not to run tearoffs when i do film

awesome vid. you were flyin!!!!!!!!!!! first time i have seen the side mount....way better

thanks for the post

thanks mann yeah it took a lap to get used to i felt it pullin my head a little but once i stopped paying attention to it it was all good

Great video man, I liked it I subscribed you on youtube.

Great video man, I liked it I subscribed you on youtube.

thanks man, i got one of my pitbike coming tomorrow, Fender Slaaps! haha should be good i just dont feel like gettin outta bed right now to upload it

Awesome riding...I'm glad you have the left side mount, you don't see that often and I loved being able to see you finesse the clutch...:thumbsup:

Awesome riding...I'm glad you have the left side mount, you don't see that often and I loved being able to see you finesse the clutch...:thumbsup:

yeah ill throw another mount on the right side just for the hell of it so i can put it there when i run tearoffs but i like the left side better :confused:

how do you mount it like that

how do you mount it like that

comes with a 90 degree mount

Side mount is the best since it puts the camera on roughly the same height as your eyes...which makes it so the viewer can see the bike, your hands, and your legs occasionally with the wide angle GoPro. Makes the video much more interesting IMO. I don't like the "floating in space" helmet cam videos. My videos aren't as cool as yours but I always use side mount also. :thumbsup:

Very nice video.

Thanks for posting

How does yours sound so good? Every go pro video I have seen, the sound of the bike is so muted that I have held off on buying one. Your video is the first one that I have been able to hear the bike. So what gives?

How does yours sound so good? Every go pro video I have seen, the sound of the bike is so muted that I have held off on buying one. Your video is the first one that I have been able to hear the bike. So what gives?

you gotta change out the back to the open one, it comes with a waterproof case that is completely sealed on it and an extra back in the box so you gotta change them out, just a simple snap off and snap on ill post a pic if you want