Any known external water leak spots on a 450?

Bought an o6 a while back but have noticed ever so often when changing the oil, that its milky in color. It only happens after riding through trails with lots of water, or after I pressure was the engine really well a few times.

Im pretty sure its not a gasket leak or coolant leaking from the engine into the oil ... rather I think its getting in somewhere unknown.

On my 98 KTM 380, the clutch line running into the magneto side of the case is a common spot for leakage and people have recommended plugging any gaping with silicone (of which I have done) and never have had a problem since. Are there any KNOWN spots you all have run into as potentially leaking water externally into the engine? Thanks

If youre trail riding and hitting streams, the transmission vent line is under water when youre cooling the engine off and its sucking water up the vent line.

Reroute the vent line into the air box or under the seat somewhere and it'll probably stop.

If youre trail riding and hitting streams, the transmission vent line is under water when youre cooling the engine off and its sucking water up the vent line.

Reroute the vent line into the air box or under the seat somewhere and it'll probably stop.

Checked the line this morning.. and rerouted.. hopefully that does the trick. thanks