Sign in to follow this  

Vegas race...Great night!

My kids and I were very fortunate post race as you can see....RV1 was generous and humble in taking the time to make my kids year a mere hour after securing a major motorsports championship....

RV1.jpg

I think anybody with a ticket could get into the pits...the kids each got a signed jersey and Ethan got the gloves he wore in the race....

Epic!

I think anybody with a ticket could get into the pits...the kids each got a signed jersey and Ethan got the gloves he wore in the race....

Epic!

No way! thats awesome! RV1 is the man

Not only a Champion but has a great personality. Maybe he sees how everyone loves Windham just due to his compassion for the sport and his fans?

Not only a Champion but has a great personality. Maybe he sees how everyone loves Windham just due to his compassion for the sport and his fans?

That would be really cool, maybe RV is the next fan favorite?

Dean Wilson is a nice guy too, after he won Millville last year he gave me his pants lol

Too much info, man. :thumbsup::confused:

We spent about 10 minutes in the trailer with him after the race and I swear there was not a single person on his crew that he did not thank at least twice for helping the "team" win the championship.....

We spent about 10 minutes in the trailer with him after the race and I swear there was not a single person on his crew that he did not thank at least twice for helping the "team" win the championship.....

Werent there a lot of people though? You'd think that people would be crowded around the truck since he won the championship.

Thats awsome!!!!!!! Your kids will remember that night forever they will tell there kids about them and grandpa getting pics with a champion Mx racer!! Espically in one of the best seasons of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats

Werent there a lot of people though? You'd think that people would be crowded around the truck since he won the championship.

^^^yer what he said???