Sign in to follow this  

Washington Capitol on Monday........

I:ride: trail #30 and it was good, rocky but good..........:thumbsup:

Did you run it from the bottom all the way to the C-8000 road?

Double the fun if you go both directions. :confused:

If you like rocks there are some on the top quarter mile of the Capital Peak Trail that will exercise your suspension. Starts at a trail intersection (N46 58.387 W123 08.010) and end at N46 58.384 W123 08.267.

Edited by chuck4788

Double the fun if you go both directions. :thumbsup:

If you like rocks there are some on the top quarter mile of the Capital Peak Trail that will exercise your suspension. Starts at a trail intersection (N46 58.387 W123 08.010) and end at N46 58.384 W123 08.267.

I'm sorry, but guys that live in Mesa all winter are not allowed to post in the NW section until they get back.

it WILL be greasy out there

Rode a couple loops today, it is greasy, but very ridable in IMO. If you can ride the 'brown ice', you can ride just bout anything! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, but guys that live in Mesa all winter are not allowed to post in the NW section until they get back.

Posting across state lines is illegal.

I know that climb. Very rocky. Scratched up my purdy aluminum frame from the crazy get-off trying to climb boulders at a high rate of speed. :thumbsup:

Double the fun if you go both directions. :thumbsup:

Love that rocky trail...definately my favorite in the forest.

If anybody wants to ride capital on weekday afternoons...hit me up, I usually start out of quadhell staging area.

Mesa is nice but I should of had a bike because they have a lot of close in riding, maybe next year. We came back just before Easter, but based on the weather here I think I came back too early. :confused:

The rain did stop long enough Sunday before last to repair a roof leak. A few more house chores and I'll be able to go to CF to relearn brown ice power slides. :thumbsup:

Here is a visual: To Ride CF you should have Bark Busters on the bike; the curved metal bars that connect to the end of the handle bars acts like a ski when you go down and keep the handle bar from digging in and flipping the bike.