2004 kx125 help

whats the float level for this bike.

whats the easiest way to set it.

i have a bog right off the bottom.

right of idle is ok but after that it bogs,most of the time it bogs coming out of a corner.i know the float level is off cause if the bike is leaned against something it leaks gas out the vent tube.so im thinking my bog is from the float not being set right so if the bike leaned in a turn it gets fuel starved till the bike is upright again.i know the valve float (rubber pointy thing) is good.its not a promblem with the motor as it was rebuit from the bottom to the top last august.what is a good jetting to start with.i live in pa on the boarder of ny.

thanks

Kawie

its not ur float..

my 02' cr250 does the same thing, and its a brand new carb.

it a combination of ur air/gas mixture screw and ur idle screw.

to start, find the air/gas mixture screw (its really small and usually on the bottom right of ur carb)

Then screw it all the way in and unscrew 1 1/2 times out (just to start, u can tweak it from there if needed)

Also adjust ur idle, 2 strokes arent really supposed to idle, u want it just so that when u pull the clutch around a turn it dosent stall.

If u have any questions feel free to pm me as i am usually on the honda cr fourms

Click the link above!:thumbsup:

thanks jeekinz.

Kawie

ok new promblem.i took carb apart,but i couldnt get the needle out.ive had the needle out on other bikes before but for the life of me i couldnt get this one out.any ideas on how toget needle out.needle jet looked good so i set the floats at the factory spec of 9.5mm what they were set at was about 5mm.put it all back together ,leaned bike over to let fuel out the vent,no fuel came out so i decided to try kicking it over,no go.so what the hell did i screw up.sounds like slide is moveing in carb when i give it gas.i also looked up the fiche on the carb an it looked like there is a o ring that the needle jet fits into,but i didnt notice it in my carb.

HELP

thanks

Kawie

Sounds like your float is stuck and lot leting fuel into the carb

You didn't foget to turn the gas on did you? I know I have before and it took me 15 minites to figure out:banghead::thumbsup:

You didn't foget to turn the gas on did you? I know I have before and it took me 15 minites to figure out:banghead::confused:

Holy Cow?!?!?!?! 15 min??? :worthy::busted:

What are you Canadian?? j/k :thumbsup:

Sounds like your float is stuck and lot leting fuel into the carb

You didn't foget to turn the gas on did you? I know I have before and it took me 15 minites to figure out:banghead::thumbsup:

:confused:

i did the same thing the other week when i took my 250f out.. i was wondering why it wouldn't idle for more then 2 seconds at a time:P sad.. i know lol

gas was on ,even pulled line from carb to make sure gas was coming out.

Kawie