Sign in to follow this  

problems with the buckles on my TCX pro boots

Sorry to post this here but i just didnt know which forum to use for these question.

I bought a pair of TCX Pro boots for cheap at BTO sports.

The boots are great in the protection dept, but the buckles are impossible to use on them.

I have to literally bang my foot against a wall right on the buckle to get them to close'cause it is impossible to close them by hand.

I haven't been able to do so, and neither my friends who have tried to.

Does anyone else here have these boots and experienced this? If so what do you do?

I had the same problem with A star buckles. Maybe try a little wd-40 on the buckles right before putting them on.

I had the same problem with A star buckles. Maybe try a little wd-40 on the buckles right before putting them on.

Thakks for your answer.

I´ll try but i doubt it would help since it seems that the problem is that the receptor of the buckles are way way too ttight.

The banging of the boots against a bench works well on 3 of the buckles, but one of them is recessed into plastic and i cant slam it so ia am always carrying that buckle loose.

I was thinking about getting myself an object, i still cant figure out what, to slam the ******* buckles. Because i just cant take the boots off at the track or trails, or while resting, because i know i wont be able to close the buckles again.

I´ll try using wd40 next time anyway.