Sign in to follow this  

What do you have done to your Wr 300's?

I was just wondering what everyone has done to their Wr 300's post some pictures to if you can.

I have a 2009 WR 300 that I use for MX.

Husky Hard Parts High Compression Head

Keihin 38mm PWK Carburetor w/ Power Now insert

Pro Circuit Platinum 2 Pipe w/ R304 Silencer

2000 Husky CR 250 complete ignition

Factory Connection Suspension

19" Rear Wheel w/ wave rotor

It's been a great bike so far. Love the power and handling. I went 1/1 in the Open B last weekend.

I have an 09 with the Knarly pipe, turbine core 2 muffler, stealy flywheel, K&N, Factory Connection suspension, and a few little things for protection. I used to ride a TC 450, and a heavily modded TXC 250. This is my first 2 stroke, and I am just looking to see if I am missing anything that could make this thing even better.

I have a 2009 WR 300 that I use for MX.

Husky Hard Parts High Compression Head

Keihin 38mm PWK Carburetor w/ Power Now insert

Pro Circuit Platinum 2 Pipe w/ R304 Silencer

2000 Husky CR 250 complete ignition

Factory Connection Suspension

19" Rear Wheel w/ wave rotor

It's been a great bike so far. Love the power and handling. I went 1/1 in the Open B last weekend.

Sounds like the MXA retrofit. They had Pro-Circuit port it.

Yeah, that was the goal. Hall's is porting my spare cylinder now. Should rip even better then. Hydraulic clutch will be here this week.

I took mine out this weekend for it's first real test ( I had a rock tear my acl,and mcl in the first 5 min's of my first ride) after having knee surgery a month ago and my bike is unstoppable when it gets tight and ugly! I am blown away by it on hills. I can stop and restart even on the muddiest steep hills! I am racing it this weekend in a hare scramble. I am not worried about the bike at all, just my knee holding together to put in a good showing.

A Rekluse Pro is the hot ticket with the WR300. It takes a couple rides to get used to it and then it is like cheating. I didn't believe that i would like an auto clutch but it made a real believer out of me. I have a Rekluse Pro from my 2009 that was used for a couple months. I might consider selling it if interested.

Dave A

I took mine out this weekend for it's first real test ( I had a rock tear my acl,and mcl in the first 5 min's of my first ride) after having knee surgery a month ago and my bike is unstoppable when it gets tight and ugly! I am blown away by it on hills. I can stop and restart even on the muddiest steep hills! I am racing it this weekend in a hare scramble. I am not worried about the bike at all, just my knee holding together to put in a good showing.
Not trying to hijack this thread or anything, just saw this guys post and was concerned.

Having had this surgery myself, you shouldn't even be on a bike at least for another 6 months. Not trying to tell you what to do, just hate to see you tear your grapht out and have to start all over. Just not worth the pain and agony of going through surgery again. Didn't mean to pee on your parade. Hope you make the right decision